Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Do It Til Your Satisfied


I love it when the writing bug hits and I am able to zip off pages of a story or blog piece quickly. I love it even more when I re-read them hours, maybe days later and they still make sense. When I share them with my editor and she gives me a good review (along with the necessary corrections) and she, as well as my test readers love what I've written, I feel accomplished. Yes, I AM a writer and I love to write. 

Some of you were at the Oakwood Heights Community Church this past Sunday and heard me perform two Mahalia Jackson songs "Trouble of this World (Soon Ah Will Be Done)" and "Elijah Rock". I love it when I get into a song and it hits my soul and I perform it exactly as I wanted; sheer satisfaction. Yes, I am a singer and I love to sing. 

What do you love to do? Do you do it often? Does it make you happy? When you're done, are you satisfied?

Nothing is as freeing to the mind, body and soul as doing something you love to do and doing it until you feel that deep down good and filling satisfaction.

Whatever it is, do it, do it 'til you're satisfied. 

Come on and do it, do it, do it ‘til you’re satisfied for the Life of You

 Always & Peace ∞
 CAG 04082014



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90QXhl95qP8

1 comment:

  1. Very nice... I especially like the BT Express reference! Do it, baby, do it... keep writing!
    BJ

    ReplyDelete