Friday, April 4, 2014

Dear Lord,
Thank you for bringing my health back on course. While I know not the purpose of the germ, the virus, the bad bacteria or any disease; while I question the reason for them and their source and hope for the cures for all of them, I will forever thank you for the strength and knowledge given to each of us to help heal our maladies.

Thank you for the community of scientists, researchers, chemists, biologists and naturalists. Thank you for the old ways of healing and for the new. Thank you for the ability to learn about our bodies and how to care for them. Thank you for the fitness, healthy food, and yes the sugary, salty comfort food that we should eat in moderation. Help us to find balance and to seek moderation in everything, except for our love for you. May we do the best that we can to treat our bodies like the temples that they are. AMEN

PS - If I eat a small amount of loaded fries and chocolate cake on my cheat day, please don't let my stomach implode. AMEN & AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment