Thursday, June 26, 2014

Focus on the Light

Today is a rest day from the Ab challenge/core strengthening routine I've decided to do. So, I figured it was a good day to condition the curls and do a little Yoga/prayer and meditation. I know that a few sun salutations done while reciting the Lord's prayer or the lyrics to a hymn like "How Great Thou Art" does wonders for my ability to reset, relax, relate and release. A few moments of this will help me to focus for a good part, if not all, of my day.

Everything we do requires focus and dedication. Everything. Your work/career; the love for your family/friends; the refurbishing/maintenance of your health; the work towards a goal of mental, emotional and spiritual peace; the planning and execution to attain financial stability. Everything we do requires focus and dedication. Everything. Multi-tasking can be done in limited measure without taking a toll on the mind and body or degrading the quality of what you're attempting to do.

I hope today that you take the time to focus on what you're doing so that while you're giving it your full attention you attain the full quality result you want. I pray that no matter what you believe, how you choose to worship or even if you don't believe or worship at all, that you find the ability to focus as well as the peace, love, patience and clarity that we all need to make our lives fulfilling and filled light.

Focus on the Light of Peace for the Life of You
Always & Peace ∞
CAG 06262014

No comments:

Post a Comment