Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My First Ten 2014 Rez-oh-looo-shuns - by C. A. Griffin

My First Ten 2014 Rez-oh-looo-shuns

#1 - no weight gain in 2014. The heck with losing weight. I will settle for remaining the weight I am now - just as long as I don’t gain. Everything I have now fits.

#2 - no Jamison shots...after midnight...and before 1pm tomorrow. After that I will do them whenever the mood hits me.

#3 – open less cans…of food (saves on recycling and reduces my preservative/sodium intake) and of whoop azz (saves on bail money and jail time)

#4 – more smiling; at the Heiferatti and at the Coven. A smile goes a long way in diffusing a rough situation; besides it will disorient them before I deliver the verbal beat down as well as piss them off. SCORE!!!!

#5 – striving to be alert. That’s not the same as awake; I may be awake but I am not necessarily alert. Ask Larry or any of the Sunday school kids. Being alert means watching my surroundings, watching for the signs of the times and being vigilant. (Yes it’s also known as “Nosey Old Lady of the Block In Training”)

#6 – learning how to swim. Yes that’s right I said it. I live on one island and work on another. If stuff goes down I need to be able to swim.

#7 – obtain inflatable devices. Face it #6 may not work out. I mean I may learn to swim a few feet but long distance? Not gonna happen. So, yes I will need life preservers. Preferably in primary colors that glow in the dark as well as one in black and one in white. Hey I still need to be color coordinated.

#8 – Grow my own herbs. The kind you eat NOT the kind you smoke.

#9 – get at least one new book published and do at least one new concert. Some folks poke, play games and keep us informed about world events via FB; I plan on pressuring you into reading (my books), motivating you (come to the OHCC to hear me speak) and hear some local bands (2014 music concerts).

#10 – be a more gentle spirit. (no more throwing staple guns, laptops, chairs, pencils, shoes or people. Ok the people thing can’t be promised if I go back to Krav Maga training and actually keep up with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment