Thursday, December 26, 2013

In My Heart


In my heart, there are things that I think about that are said only for the Lord to hear.  The number is infinite and seemingly unattainable and enclosed with worry or fear.

There are names of people, hopes and dreams, wishes and a desire or two; the span of the need is as vast as the cosmos and seem as if they will never come true.

There are those who are struggling with illness; that need a job; are grief stricken or all of the above; and in my heart I pray for them to find an abundance of unconditional solace, strength and love.

In my heart, there are things that I think about that are said only for the Lord to hear.  I pray for those miracles; that grace from the Divine, to be with us all in the coming New Year.

<3 Always & Peace ∞
CAG 12262013

No comments:

Post a Comment