Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Saying No and Letting Go

Sometimes, I make a plan to push the start button on a project and I hesitate; I turn around; I change my mind or the project is removed from me. Occasionally, I have a regret about that but sometimes, I feel just fine with not having taken the next step. Some little inner voice (some call it Intuition, their Guardian Angel, the Holy Spirit or God's Divine Grace - I like to refer to them as my Congregation of the Positive Collective) tells me to let it go and that it was not for me.

After some thinking, I realize that had I gone ahead and pushed that button, I would have let myself into a world of hurt as it was the wrong path for me to choose; not that the project or the people involved were bad but it was just not for me at that time. This has been the case for me recently in regards to me seeking a new musical project to be a part of. I know I have the talent and the desire - that is not the problem. There is something that I need to do FIRST and THAT is what I will be working on NEXT. I am NOT giving up - I just have some things that I need to LET GO.

Don't be afraid to say no sometimes and don't be afraid to let go when necessary. Saying no and letting go can clear the pathway that leads to your goal.

<3 Always & Peace

06042013 - CAG

No comments:

Post a Comment