Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring Cleaning...

Yesterday, I had a moment when I lost my hold on peace because, yes, some people have an extra dose of stupid and they were sharing that stupidity with anyone in the vicinity. I can only hope that today, they keep their ridiculousness to themselves.

Stay in your apartment, office, cube, section. STAY IN YOUR LANE.
Don't TRY to infect us with your ignorance, cowardly heart, your sheeple attitude.

DO NOT MERGE with those of us who have COMPASSION, COMMON SENSE and the desire to THINK FOR OURSELVES.

Ridding myself of your negative energy and hateful vibe; your constrictive behavior, short sighted thinking and  acidic tongue.  I LEAVE you behind.  BE GONE.  I'll view your sorry ignorance in my REAR VIEW.

#justdon'tunderstandsomefolkUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment