Saturday, March 9, 2013


Saturday's Missive - March 9 2013:
It used to be that one of the things I craved most was to sleep in; to sleep past ten in the morning and maybe roll out of bed in time for lunch.

Now, I wake up at 6:00 am EVERYDAY and not simply because I HAVE to but because I WANT to. I want to squeeze all the time I can out of each day. Is it because I'm older? Maybe, but I think it's because I know that each day is a gift that I want to unwrap and enjoy while I can. I want to truly live each day.

I want to savor the laughter, the smiles - no matter how few of them there may be due to a difficult circumstance. I want to cherish the heartfelt moments of uniting with work-family, church-family and blood family. I want to celebrate each day.

I want to shed the tears of sadness and feel the solace offered through a kind word, a touch, an embrace. Yes, I want this too because I cannot avoid them, I must go through them, live them and heal from them - no matter how slowly or painful it maybe. I don't have a choice, so let me mourn and remember and heal. I want to heal a little more each day.

I want to pray the prayer of gratitude; the prayer for strength and peace, the prayer for divine intervention; the prayer for unity and enlightenment. I want to pray each day.

I want to truly live each day.

 LIVE TRULY for the Life of You.
  Always & Peace Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment